Have I mentioned that I’m a magazine fiend? It’s true. I collect magazines — and keep them for a long, long, LONG time.
Here’s my bedside stack.
It rotates as I get bored with leafing through the same old stuff.
A blue basket holds a few issues on the wicker shelf in the living room.
This trunk keeps the mother stash of home decorating magazines.
Romantic Homes, Romantic Country, Country Living, Victoria, Country Home are all current favorites. In the past, I loved, LOVED Country Sampler Decorating Ideas for all their wonderful How-To’s. It’s a shame they went out of publication. I still keep my eyes peeled for back issues that I don’t yet have.
Home decorating magazines take up about 30% of all the magazines. The other 70% are stashed in the home office.
Shelves and shelves of knitting, crochet and cross stitch magazines with enough patterns to keep a woman busy through — oh about 5 life times maybe. LOL.
Just call me the crazy magazine lady!